Soft scrambled eggs churned with zesty pesto and dotted with light and airy fresh ricotta may seem like a complicated dish that you might find at some posh brunch place around the corner, but when you use our fine products, this breakfast delicacy only takes about ten minutes to prepare and is dangerously delicious.
- 4 Large Eggs from Feather Ridge Farms
- 1 tbsp of Battenkill Valley Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp of LeGrand Garden Pesto
- 2 tbsp of Narragansett Ricotta
- 1 pat of Celles Sur Belle Butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Crack eggs and combine with milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined.
2. Heat small frying pan to medium low, melt butter and wait for it to stop bubbling. Add egg mixture and continuously stir with a plastic spatula until eggs are slightly runny. Turn off heat and gently stir in pesto.
3. Remove from heat and top with ricotta. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.