We just got two new awesome products in from some crafty makers in the neighborhood; Smoked Ricotta from Salvatore Bklyn and Preserved Meyer Lemons from Sweet Deliverance NYC. Putting these two tasty little treats together, along with some other ingredients which you can find in our shop, on top of some crispy baguette rounds makes a super simple yet completely impressive appetizer that will make your guests question how the hell they got such an extremely talented and creative culinary friend. You don't have to tell them it's because of us though, you can keep that to yourself.
- 3 tbsp of smoked ricotta from Salvatore BKLYN
- 1 tbsp of olive oil from Salvatore BKLYN
- 3 slices of baguette, toasted
- 1 wedge of perserved lemon from Sweet Deliverance NYC, julienned
- 1 tbsp of shaved red onion
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
1. Smear 1 tbsp of smoked ricotta onto each piece of toast. Top with a few slices of shaved red onion and preserved meyer lemon. Sprinkle with sea salt and crack some peppercorns on top. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and serve.