Thanksgiving is a day of many tasks, including (but not limited to) preparing a moist-on-the-inside-crisp-on-the-outside-bird, keeping certain relatives away from each other, cleaning the house, and cooking a wholleee lot of sides. Dépanneur wants reduce some of the stress that goes into preparing a Thanksgiving feast (and add some DELICOUS flavor), which is why we're whipping up scrumptious side dishes for you to pick up on the big day! Come to the Dép to reserve your sides in advance, at the delicious price of $8 a pint, $13 a quart, and $60 for five quarts! Then swing by on Thanksgiving (assign someone to babysit the turkey for a few minutes) to take them home. You're not gonna want to miss out on these super seasonal and satisfying prepared foods. If you want, you can even tell your guests you made them. Just pour the veggies into a pretty dish, heat up, and throw out the tupperware immediately.
Here's what we're offering:
- Purée of Pumpkin Soup with Austrian Pumpkin Seed Oil and Chili
- Brussels Sprouts, Grilled with Pancetta, Fried Capers, and Toasted nuts
- Straight Up Mashed Potatoes with a Touch of Roasted Garlic and Horseradish
- Glazed Winter Root Vegetables with Hard Cider and Herbs
- Cranberry Compote with Meyer Lemon Zest (available only by pint)
Sign up by November 19, 5 pm to reserve yours! Pay upon signing up. (If you forget to sign up by the 19th, you can try your luck and swing by on T-Giving to see what we have available.)